Selling with Luke
Sell your home with Luke Mori
With almost $10 million in sales in 2016 alone, Luke is an experienced, successful REALTOR® able to handle your sale with professionalism and ease.
Honesty and integrity
Successful sellers highlight Luke’s tireless work ethic: he works hard to provide his clients with the information they need to make well-informed decisions about price points, market conditions, and more.
The quality and integrity of his relationship with clients is one of his highest priorities.
"I had the pleasure of meeting Luke in July as I was putting an apartment with an age stipulation of over 55 in Nelson up for sale. My first thought was “He is young!” After talking to you, Luke, I decided to list with you. I am so happy I did. Selling an apartment to someone over 55, I thought may be a hardship for you. You worked hard to sell as you enjoy what you are doing and have knowledge of the area! You are also very pleasant to chat with! Thanks so much for the quick sale and closure of the apartment! I can now move on!"
- Lorraine Merwin, successful home seller
An active Nelson citizen for over 20 years, Luke knows the market, the people, the locations—and also calls on his extensive network of business contacts as needed.
This means he will know the best way to price and position your property in this very competitive market.
"Luke has been leading the way in luxury homes out in the Nelson and Kootenay area with not only the area’s finest homes, but how marketing is being done up there."
- LuxuryBC.ca, January 2016
The technology advantage
Luke has advanced the presentation of his real estate listings to new heights:
- 73% of home-buyers say that video affects their buying decision. So Luke’s aerial video tours and professional video editing elevate his clients’ properties above the others.
- This tailored website presents Luke’s clients’ properties in a professional, easily-accessible manner. It’s also highly visible to search engines, so your property is shown to buyers far and wide.
- Luke promotes his listings through an extensive network of technology channels, including social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and his regular email newsletters.
News Paper – Real Estate Focus & Local Newspaper
Your property receives local exposure to everyone that reads the newspaper throughout the Kootenays. See your property professionally marketed to potential buyers at all times of the year. Head to one of the coffee shops in Nelson and check out the listings on the market, you may find a gem!
Let Luke bring his energy and a fresh new approach to selling your home.
Offered at $3,250,000
Offered at $2,400,000
7 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
Offered at $1,750,000
Nelson Real Estate News
Oct 12th, 2016
The BC provincial government is in the early exploratory stages of moving the ferry terminal from Balfour to Queens Bay. More »
Oct 4th, 2016
The housing market heated up in 2016, and analysts say that Albertans moving west is one of the factors. More »